I love helping people understand the role their brain plays in working, leading and living effectively and happily. Using a neuroscience-based approach, I teach you how small changes in viewpoint, habits and lifestyle make a huge difference to improve your working and personal lives. I want to improve your quality of work and productivity but without increasing your workload or stress.
I’ve had a long, successful career in the high-pressure environment of Investment Banking. I’ve also had points in my life when I would describe the experience as having “broken me”. Over time I discovered vital aspects of stress management which, had I learned many years ago, would have transformed my ability to perform to my full potential, lead effectively and feel happier, healthier and more fulfilled in life.
There is so much knowledge, information, training and tips available today but sometimes that in itself can become overwhelming and another source of stress. Through Embrace Stress, I am pulling together the best information and practical solutions out there into a format which makes it easy for you to benefit from them immediately.
My programs draw on
- personal and professional experience from over 20 years working in the high-pressure environments of Investment Banking and Hedge Fund Management.
- Experienced coaching – I have a Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching in London, Licenced Practitioner in NLP (Richard Bandler), and I am Certified to give Hogan Assessment feedback.
- My passion for developing an informed, holistic approach – Stanford University courses “The New Science of Stress” and “New Alpha Leadership”, Continued Coaching Education focused on Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence, and wellbeing at the College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Solid scientific understanding – I am currently doing a Masters in the Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health at Kings College London.
Take Control! Find out more about Embrace Stress Programs here.
My programs are for you if you …
– self-manage current stress
– need to be able to perform at your best under pressure
– want to pro-actively approach future stressors to become more resilient,
– want to minimise the health implications of stress;
– want to help staff or friends through stressful situations;
– interact with stressed individuals;
– are a teacher or parent who wants to build awareness, understanding and practical toolkits for childrens.
Embrace Stress course
Develop a personal strategy for dealing with stress, and grow more confident and resilient in the face of adversity.
The online course combines key elements of coaching, self-development and science in a way that is accessible and relevant to everyone.