LEARN WITH EMBRACE STRESS
- Both practical and insightful, Embrace Stress learning will help you gain knowledge and tools which you can be integrated easily into your day, enabling you to thrive through pressure points in your life.
There is so much knowledge, information, training and tips available today but sometimes that in itself can become overwhelming and another source of stress. Through Embrace Stress, I am pulling together the best information and practical solutions out there into a format which makes it easy for you to understand and identify the strategies that will work best for you, and benefit from them immediately.
By understanding even a little bit about how our brains and bodies work, how we react to stressors, and what really makes us happy, it is much easier to
a) give yourself a break – accept that the stress is normal
b) catch yourself early as stress builds up to act on the small, unnecessary stressors and create space to deal with the bigger ones
c) find strategies that will work for you rather than the trial an error of tips on the internet.
Embrace Stress programs are for you if you …
– want to feel a greater sense of control, happiness or satisfaction from your day
– want to achieve more of the things that are important to you, without sacrificing things you enjoy or adding extra hours and effort to your day
– want to know that you have the resources and techniques to handle anything life throws at you with confidence
– self-manage current stress
– need to be able to perform at your best under pressure
– want to pro-actively approach future stressors to become more resilient,
– want to minimise the health implications of stress;
– want to help staff or friends through stressful situations;
– interact with stressed individuals;
– are a teacher or parent who wants to build awareness, understanding and practical toolkits for children
Embrace Stress programs draw on
- personal and professional experience from over 20 years working in the high-pressure environments of Investment Banking and Hedge Fund Management.
- Experienced coaching – I have a Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching in London, Licenced Practitioner in NLP (Richard Bandler), and I am Certified to give Hogan Assessment feedback.
- My passion for developing an informed, holistic approach – Stanford University courses “The New Science of Stress” and “New Alpha Leadership”, Continued Coaching Education focused on Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence, and wellbeing at the College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Solid scientific understanding – I am currently doing a Masters in the Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health at Kings College London.
Take Control! Find out more about Embrace Stress Programs here.
Embrace Stress course
Develop a personal strategy for dealing with stress, and grow more confident and resilient in the face of adversity.
The online course combines key elements of coaching, self-development and science in a way that is accessible and relevant to everyone.